July 2012

Wonderful and chaotic. Let me organize this cohesively....

Boundless Tales news:
We are part of the NYC Poetry Festival this year! Our featured readers are: Gabriel Cabrera,        Michael Alpiner and Jill Parshley.
      Sunday, July 22nd
      12pm
      Governor's Island at Chumley's stage
      http://poetrysocietyny.org/new-york-city-poetry-festival/info-for-this-year/

Boundless Tales is also celebrating its one year anniversary in September. If Boundless Tales was your first public forum for reading your work please submit to be featured in September. Go to Boundlesstales.blogspot.com for more details.
We were also given a write up in the Greenpoint Star: http://www.greenpointstar.com/view/full_story/19569798/article-Writers-reunite-for-Queens’-reading-series-?instance=lead_story_left_column


My novel (untitled):
     I am half-way through with my novel! I am hoping to have it done by the early winter, revise and edit before the spring and start querying agents and small presses shortly after.

The reading at the Armenian Center was given a lovely write up in the Armenian Mirror-Spectator
(pg. 10-11) http://www.mirrorspectator.com/pdf/063012.pdf


New story published
      Niche Magazine accepted my piece "A Passing Season" for their fall issue to be released in September 2012.


Newtown Literary
      My fellow writer Tim Fredrick founded a Queens-based literary journal, Newtown Literary. As a new member of the editorial board I encouraged writers to submit their work! Go to www.newtownliterary.org for submission details.

No comments:

Post a Comment